BOTANICAL WATERCOLOR ILLUSTRATIONS (BEGINNER)
Watercolor painting is such a fun and relaxing hobby. If you´ve been interested in how to paint with this medium, how to add layers and how to give depth and volume to your illustrations, this course is for you!
During this 2h-class Petra will walk you through different techniques to create botanical watercolor illustrations, like swiss cheese plant, eucalyptus, olive or different herbs.
You will learn:
- how to use the principals of color theory to create your palette
- how to prepare your tools and material for different techniques
- to create layers, use blending and shading
- a simple way to fix mistakes
Your take-home, beginner watercolor kit includes:
- 2 watercolor brushes
- watercolor paper
- pigments and a plastic tray
Time: 17.00 – 20.00
Place: Papershop / Fredrikinkatu 18, 00120 Helsinki
Sign-up & info: 045 359 9319 / email@example.com