Your trust is my priority, therefore I strive for clarity and transparency in the way I handle your personal information.
DATA HANDLED BY
Willow visuals / Petra Dajka
Business ID: FI2731993-5
Phone nr. +358 (0)50 4335905
DATA I COLLECT
I may collect personal identification information from customers, potential customers, service providers and the visitors of willowvisuals.com website. Site visitors may, however, visit the website anonymously.
Data I collect:
- Contact information (name, phone number, address, e-mail address )
- Order information / Billing information
- Authorisation for marketing purpose (adding photographs to my portfolio)
- Through website traffic: technical information, such as IP-address and Cookies
- Business ID and Company name from business customers
- Analytics: this website collects non-personal identification information about website visitors, when they interact with the pages. It may include browser name, type of computer, operating system and similar information. This data collection follows the terms and privacy policies of Google Analytics. Stored data expires after 14 months.
However, it is possible to disable cookies in your own browser. In case you chose to do so, please note that some parts of the website may not function properly.
HOW I USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Data is collected in order to:
- Improve my website. Based on the information I receive from you I try to improve the content and offerings of my website.
- Improve customer service. Your information helps me to respond to your customer service requests and needs in a more effective and efficient way.
- Create physical products (wedding stationery, photo prints, business cards, brochures, portfolios)
- Handle orders and billings.
- Create contracts and agreements for photographic and/or graphic design services.
- Create marketing content.
HOW I PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
I adopt appropriate storage, security and data processing measures against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or disruption of information.
WHO ELSE IS HANDLING YOUR INFORMATION?
Willow visuals does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. For normal business practices, client data may be shared with accounting services, printing services, data storage and CRM-systems. The CRM-system provider is US-based, but other than that I do not use providers outside EU / ETA.
Accounting and printing service happens under the regulation and laws of Finland regarding legal business activities and GDPR-regulations.
Besides my website, I use the following social media platforms:
These platforms may collect personal information from its users. Please note, that I do not have control over the data collection through these platforms.
Facebook re-targeting: If you prefer limiting the data collection from your Facebook-account, you can remove the “Custom Audiences”-option from your profile settings.
Right to check: You can check the data collected about you.
Right to correct: If you notice any inaccuracies in your information, you have the right to request for a correction.
Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you feel that Willow visuals has processed your information inaccurately or illegally.
Right to be forgotten: if you consider that processing your information is not adequate, you have the right to request Willow visuals to remove it from the database.
Right to Appeal: You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Officer if you consider that your personal information is handled in a way against the data protection regulations.